YOUSEF - IN THE PROCESS OF EIGHT
2015-05-04 | Circus Recordings | CIRCUS047 | BUY NOW
]1. Yousef Feat. Kieran Fowkes - Let Go (Original Mix)
2. Yousef & Bontan Feat The Angel - Believe (Original Mix)
3. Yousef & Blakkat - Analogue Times (Orignal Mix)
4. Yousef feat Erica Thompson - Pleasure Defined (Orignal Mix)
5. Yousef & Uner - I Need You (Original Mix)
6. Yousef Feat Jordan Lesser - Every Moment (Original Mix)
7. Yousef & The Angel - float Away (Original Mix)
8. Yousef - Come Home (Original Mix)
9. Yousef & Reboot - Renaissance (Original Mix)
10. Yousef - Bah (Original Mix)
11. Yousef - Wannabee (Original Mix)
12. Yousef - Touch Me (Original Mix)
In his 3rd artist album, Yousef elegantly marries an ongoing desire to labour dance floors with an unquenchable thirst to exhibit the range of musical influences he’s developed in a 15-year career as a Dj and producer.
Sticking with the 4/4 beat on this project, Yousef skilfully weaves through a variety of sophisticated electronic music. Sultry vocals sit next to Chicago rhythms, elevating moments couple up with cinematic techno, all
relentlessly pulsating to the heart beat of authentic house. In The Process of Eight is an undertaking accomplished by someone who has dedicated their working life to the spirit of house music.
Produced, arranged and mixed by Yousef, the project invites a talented multitude of seasoned, fresh and even unknown artists, singers and beat makers to join him. Collaborations come from, Uner, Reboot, Bontan and the legendary Blakkat, with vocals from The Angel, soon to be discovered LA based jazz songstress Erica Thomson
and Crosstown Rebels frequenter Kieran Fowkes, who appears on the first single taken from the album “Let Go”.
In The Process of Eight also includes two of Yousef’s iconic tracks “Come Home” and “Float Away”, amalgamating them along side his brand new compositions creating the producers most
accomplished body of work to date.